Advanced equine dentistry training for committed professionals
THREE DAYS of INTENSIVE and ADVANCED TRAINING
at EVDS, Grafton NSW
Key Speakers will be Specialists Prof Gary Wilson and Assoc Prof Denis Verwilghen (Uni of Syd)
Lectures and practical sessions will cover:
- Ongoing use and techniques in oroscopy
- MTE extraction – in-depth training
- Buccotomies – how to do them confidently and competently
- Minimally Invasive Repulsions
- Mandibular and maxillary repulsions.
- Sinus Surgery
- Reconstructive oral and facial surgery
- Tongue lacerations
- Mandibular fractures
- Sinus fractures
- Techniques for repair oro-nasal and oro-antral fistulas.
- Tumor excisions in the equine mouth.
- Commissurotomies to aid in extraction.
Registrants will work in pairs in the practical sessions, with one tutor to every 2-3 registrants.