Advanced equine dentistry training for committed professionals
THREE DAYS of INTENSIVE and ADVANCED TRAINING
at EVDS, Grafton NSW
Lectures and practical sessions will cover:
- Ongoing use and techniques in oroscopy
- MTE extraction – in-depth training
- Buccotomies – how to do them confidently and competently
- Minimally Invasive Repulsions
- Mandibular and maxillary repulsions.
- Sinus Surgery
- Reconstructive oral and facial surgery
- Tongue lacerations
- Mandibular fractures
- Sinus fractures
- Techniques for repair oro-nasal and oro-antral fistulas.
- Tumor excisions in the equine mouth.
- Commissurotomies to aid in extraction.
Registrants will work in pairs in the practical sessions, with one tutor to every 2-3 registrants.
If you think you have enough experience in the field to attend Level 4A but haven’t completed Level 3, you may still be able to attend by applying to EVDS for special consideration.