Advanced equine dentistry training for committed professionals
THREE DAYS of INTENSIVE and ADVANCED TRAINING
at EVDS, Grafton NSW
Lectures and practical sessions will cover:
- Ongoing use and techniques in oroscopy
- MTE extraction – in-depth training
- Buccotomies – how to do them confidently and competently
- Minimally Invasive Repulsions
- Mandibular and maxillary repulsions.
- Sinus Surgery
- Reconstructive oral and facial surgery
- Tongue lacerations
- Mandibular fractures
- Sinus fractures
- Techniques for repair oro-nasal and oro-antral fistulas.
- Tumor excisions in the equine mouth.
- Commissurotomies to aid in extraction.
Registrants will work in pairs in the practical sessions, with one tutor to every 2-3 registrants.