We hope you can join us, and we guarantee you will have a great time!
- Our team of staff and tutors know the art, science and marketing of equine dentistry intimately!
- Having hosted over 860 equine vets over the past 21 years at our training workshops, the EVDS teaching team (9-10 tutors for 28 registrants ) is absolutely dedicated to ensure that every vet who attends our 6 day workshop returns to their practice confident and competent to go out and perform quality routine dentistry - bread and butter work which will return good results and happy clients.
- Horse owners want high quality dentistry at affordable prices for their horses and we can teach you how to deliver it!
- We have a great mix of lectures, dry labs, cadaver pracs and live horses.
- This proven combination and sequence of lectures and pracs allows your knowledge and confidence to grow over the six days, and this reinforced knowledge and new skills WILL stay with you.
- The last two days are entirely on live horses where you are GUARANTEED to use different sedation protocols, systematically examine 10-14 live horse mouths, perform nerve blocks, do performance floats using hand tools and power floats, perform “bit seats”, likely extract wolf teeth and take X-rays complete dental charts, communicate and explain pathology to the owners - who will appreciate your efforts and attendance at the workshop.
These workshops have filled up early for the past 7 years, so book early to avoid disappointment!!!